How fast should your site be?August 24, 2016
Event Coordinator in international eventsDecember 10, 2017
DMD is looking for an event event Coordinator at the soonest, you’ll have responsibility for putting on a range of events.You’ll manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the actual day itself and the post-event evaluation.
The role is very hands-on and often involves working as part of a team.
- liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements;
- produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire;
- manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel);
- liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event;
- manage all pre-event planning, e.g. organising guest speakers and delegate packs;
- coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget;
- manage a team of staff, giving full briefings;
- organise facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
- make sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed;
- oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently;
- produce post-event evaluation to inform future events;
- research opportunities for new clients and events.
- Perfect English
- Oorganisational skills and attention to detail;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event;
Job Type: Full-time
- Event Management: 3 years